Communications built on relationships.
Prosody has executed strategic communications objectives for a host of clients across multiple industries. With experience in reputation management, investor relations, social media, grassroots and media relations, we understand how to craft messages that resonate across the spectrum. Coupled with our relationships across the country, we deliver top-tier coverage and crucial intelligence for clients. Our experience includes:
- Launching major grassroots/media relations campaigns for Fortune 50 companies
- Effective third party and surrogate programs
- Outstanding relationships with major media outlets across print, broadcast and web
- Media and speech training for executives across many industries
- Experience with designing and integrating digital campaigns for major corporations
- Deeply experienced in crisis communication; defending your reputation when you need it the most
Far too often, company’s efforts to reach key audiences get stuck on either “strategic” or communication” – usually causing a failure at both. At Prosody, our experience in media relations, strategic planning, event execution, state and federal government relations provide us with the background and skill sets to listen to our clients and determine what’s needed in each situation. We then connect with a network of reporters, stakeholders and key staff across the country to assess the situation. Using that intelligence, we craft a holistic strategy that solves problems across the enterprise.
Prosody’s team understands the unique challenges faced by your C-Suite and have the experience to help them prepare and execute. From media training to preparing for major presentations, we know what it takes to perform at the highest level.
Prosody maintains relationships with elite media organizations around the country, providing us with insights and opportunities to drive your message.
We understand the complicated nature of protecting your interests and understand how to effectively blend advocacy, grassroots and personal relationships to Influence favorable outcomes.
Why use an outside consultancy?
Outside consultancies often have proven results, expanded relationships with media outlets and third-party organizations and experience with corporate sensitivities and rural sensibilities. Often times, these qualities don’t live inside. Below are the skills you should look for in your strategic communications firm.
- Key Messaging: Develop a story and key messages to build allies, empower surrogates and tell your story on your terms
- Relationships: Generate and drive coverage, influencing story subjects and outcomes
- Experience: The ability to understand the news cycle and how to maximize it
- Strategic: Using the right medium and the right time to generate the right story
- Focus: Ability to stick to the message and drive key points amidst competing priorities
- Persistence: The experience to execute different tactics to drive success
- Resourcefulness: The relationships and background to deliver regardless of obstacle
- Attitude: Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in a positive, team-oriented fashion