A focus in energy, agriculture and financial services.
Prosody’s #listenconnectsolve approach has been especially useful to companies developing new projects, revitalizing existing operations and resolving inherent tensions with stakeholders in regulated environments. Our commercial advocacy on behalf of clients developing greenfield projects has resulted in successful execution in 42 states, yielding significant capital cost reductions through strategic use of government grants & incentives programs. Our revitalization and resolution services are equally useful in defraying costs and achieving outcomes in a manner that has resulted in closer, richer and more productive relationships with regulators and communities in which our clients operate.
Strategic & Tactical Advisory, Pre / Post-Merger Planning, Platform Development & Integration, Due Diligence & Transition Management, Process Improvement & Management Dashboard Development, Commercial Representation & Negotiation, Interim Executive
Finance & Accounting
Government Grants, Incentives & Financing, Financial / M&A Advisory, Capital Structuring, Business, Transaction & Litigation Valuation, Steady-State & Transition Accounting, Restructuring / Workout / Crisis Management
Government Incentives projects in 42 states.
Prosody has provided economic development and financing advisory services to projects with an estimated enterprise value in excess of $5 billion dollars in industries & sectors as diverse as energy, agriculture, retail, real estate, franchising, media and manufacturing. Prosody also provides compliance solutions to assure continuing qualification for Clients’ projects.
- Federal & State Port Incentive programs (TIGER, PIDP, PDAP, HAP, etc.)
- Federal & State Infrastructure Incentive programs (INFRA, BUILD, IDOT, etc.)
- Work Opportunity & New Markets Tax Credit programs
- Property Tax Abatements / PILOT Programs
- Sales & Use Tax Exemptions / Rebate Programs
- Investment Incentive (Tax Credit) Programs (Enterprise
Zones, Renaissance Zones, High Quality Jobs, etc.)
- Municipal Infrastructure Grants & Development Programs
- Industrial Development / Revenue Bonds (IDB / IRB)
- Empowerment Zone & Renewal Community Employment Tax Credits (EZ & RC)
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
- Energy-Industry Tax Credits, Grants & Loan Guarantee Programs (Treas. 1603, 1705, 1703, IRC 45 & 48, USDA 9003, 9004, 9005 & 9007 and BCAP)
At Prosody, we realize that no one solution fits all circumstances. That’s why, unlike other “pure consulting” firms we don’t try to deploy the same tools across every engagement. The only “repeatable solutions” we bring to the table are our open minds, finely honed listening skills and passion for delivering client value. Regardless of the situation you face, we can help. To learn more, click on a focus below.
The hardest thing about starting is knowing where to begin. At Prosody, we eliminate the anxiety of guess work that accompanies starting a new business or venture in an existing company. Prosody provides clients an experienced team dedicated to maximizing each businesses opportunity.